Prepping Beer for Soapmaking
- Electric stove (Alcohol is flammable and should not be boiled over a gas stove. If you decide to use a gas stove, use a huge pot to prevent any spills or splashes)
- Pour beer in pot. I used two 7 oz beers. A lot of the beer will evaporate during the process.
- Bring beer to a boil on high heat stirring constantly
- Let beer boil on medium heat for 30 minutes stirring every 5 minutes. After 30 minutes you should not see foam. Boil a bit longer if needed.
- Refrigerate over night and use when ready.